Phentermine Online accepts advertising on the Phentermine Online Network from third parties (“Advertisers”). Which may include third-party banners, badges, contextual advertising, and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third-party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements, and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising. Phentermine Online has established the following guidelines to govern various aspects of Advertising on properties within the Phentermine Online Network (each a “Phentermine Online Property”). Which include websites and mobile applications directed to consumers. Which we refer to in this Policy as the “Phentermine Online Consumer Properties,” and websites and mobile applications directed to healthcare professionals, which we refer to as the “Phentermine Online Professional Properties”
We Phentermine Online Advertising Policy. Phentermine Online has sole and absolute discretion concerning the interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on Phentermine Online. Phentermine Online may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable Phentermine Online Property.
- Phentermine Online has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Phentermine Online Network, and under no circumstances will Phentermine Online’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Phentermine Online will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in Phentermine Online’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Phentermine Online will not knowingly permit specific categories of Advertisements on the Phentermine Online Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, ‘objectionable,’ ‘ineffective’ and ‘dangerous’ products (Phentermine Online reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable,’ ‘ineffective’ and ‘dangerous’)fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading, or offensive material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (actual or implied) or attacks an individual or group based on age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Phentermine Online Network alcohol weapons.
- Media or messages for or that reference “M” rated video games or content.
- Unreasonable, unlikely, or extraordinary product or service claim.
- Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash.
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure.
- Advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other process that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit.
- Phentermine Online recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising and Phentermine Online’s editorial content. All Advertising on the Phentermine Online Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified.
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser’s site or relevant sponsored content area on a Phentermine Online Property.
- In addition, Phentermine Online provides a separate area on the search results page of certain Phentermine Online Consumer Properties. Which only displays Advertising.
- As described in the “Ads by Google” hyperlink in the Ads by Google section on applicable Phentermine Online Consumer Properties Search pages. These “Ads by Google” are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
- Phentermine Online reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion. Whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the Phentermine Online Network. Phentermine Online cannot assure that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the Phentermine Online Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures, and statements in such Advertising). Including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Phentermine Online will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Phentermine Online reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Suppose Phentermine Online becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of applicable law or regulation or these guidelines. In that case, Phentermine Online may remove the Advertising from the Phentermine Online Network.
- No Advertising on the Phentermine Online Network shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers, or any other information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, regulation, or device a “Pixel”). Please place any beacons, cookies, or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the Phentermine Online Network unless explicitly approved in writing by Phentermine Online.